Southern California Bicycle Clubs
- Beach Cities Cycling Club of Southern California
- Bicycle Club of Irvine
- Channel Islands Bicycle Club (Oxnard/Ventura)
- Conejo Valley Cyclists
- Covina Cycle Club
- Crankin’TIME Cycling (Inglewood)
- Foothill Cycle Club
- Kern Wheelmen
- Marina del Rey Cycle Club
- Orange County Wheelmen
- Riverside Bicycle Club
- San Diego Tandem Club
- San Fernando Valley Bike Club
- Tailwinds Bicycle Club (Santa Maria, CA)
Information and Bicycle Advocacy Organizations
- Western States Bicycle Ride Calendar – rides all over the west, long and short.
- Los Angeles City DOT Bicycle Services
- Great Western Bicycle Rally – a family-oriented event over the Memorial Day weekend with rides of all distances.
- The Triple Crown – list of double centuries
- League of American Bicyclists – National Organization
- California Association of Bicycling Organizations (CABO) The California Association of Bicycling Organizations represents bicyclists in dealing with local and state government. They advise on legislation, and on local laws, with the aim of making California more bicycle-friendly. Most of the large bike clubs are members, and rely on CABO to keep an eye on government restrictions on bicycling, such as putting some streets off-limits to bikes, or requiring parade permits for bike rides.
- Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC) – membership-based advocacy organization working to improve the bicycling environment and quality of life in Los Angeles County.
- Cyclists Inciting Change thru LIVE Exchange (C.I.C.L.E.) – a nonprofit organization based in Los Angeles working to promote the bicycle as a viable, healthy, and sustainable transportation choice.
- Beginner’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Cycling.