Dead of Winter Double and Double Double
December 4/5, 2021
The Dead of Winter Double is held rain or shine. No refunds or credits.
Tandem riders must submit fees for each partner.
A 75 rider limit each day is necessary to keep costs down, so a strict registration policy will be observed
Registration order will be set by payment date and time
Double Double – $75 (Double Double riders will be given registration priority)
Double Century Saturday – $50
Double Century Sunday – $50
To register for the ride, send the registration fee of $50.00 (Double Century), $75 (Double Double Century) to: PayPal
- When sending funds to this account do so as you would any other business, please do not choose the friends and family option, see below.
- In section “Email to recipient” Subject line type “Dead of Winter 2021”
- In message section answer these questions:
- What is your real name? Email address?
- If you are not paying for yourself please do not enter your personal information.
- If payment is for more than you, name the other riders.
- Riders best phone number.
- All funds must be received by Friday, November 26, 2021
- Upon receipt of funds, we will send you the registration form and waiver. Please print, fill out completely, sign, scan, and send to DOW Registrar on or before November 29.
Please do not shoot photo with your phone as those photos are often unintelligible
- When all materials have been received, we will send you confirmation of your ride and ride date.
- Questions call Kermit Ganier at (310) 367-0458 (Phone is best, text if you must)
Los Angeles Wheelmen