Dead of Winter Double and Double Double
December 4/5, 2021
The Dead of Winter Double is held rain or shine. No refunds or credits.
Tandem riders must submit fees for each partner.
A 75 rider limit each day is necessary to keep costs down, so a strict registration policy will be observed
Registration order will be set by payment date and time
Double Double – $75 (Double Double riders will be given registration priority)
Double Century Saturday – $50
Double Century Sunday – $50
To register for the ride, send the registration fee of $50.00 (Double Century), $75 (Double Double Century) to: PayPal
- When sending funds to this account do so as you would any other business, please do not choose the friends and family option, see below.
- In section “Email to recipient” Subject line type “Dead of Winter 2021”
- In message section answer these questions:
- What is your real name? Email address?
- If you are not paying for yourself please do not enter your personal information.
- If payment is for more than you, name the other riders.
- Riders best phone number.
- All funds must be received by Friday, November 26, 2021
- Upon receipt of funds, we will send you the registration form and waiver. Please print, fill out completely, sign, scan, and send to email@example.com on or before November 29.
Please do not shoot photo with your phone as those photos are often unintelligible
- When all materials have been received, we will send you confirmation of your ride and ride date.
- Questions call Kermit Ganier at (310) 367-0458 (Phone is best, text if you must)
Los Angeles Wheelmen